Terms and Conditions
The operator provides accommodation services to the customer who reserves accommodation in the operator’s accommodation facility.
The operator of accommodation services is: KERAMO-REALITY s.r.o., Studentská 1472 / 1a, 370 05 České Budějovice, IČ: 14079909, company executive Mr. Bohony Karel, e-mail: email@example.com mobile: +420 602 468 766.
The customer is a person who reserves accommodation in the accommodation facility of the operator.
A description of the accommodation units is given in the reservation system.
The price for accommodation services is calculated by the reservation system according to the type of accommodation, the number of booked accommodation units, the number of guests, the length and date of the reservation.
The reservation will be confirmed by the operator in case of:
1. the online check-in will be duly completed, see Trevlix reservation system (COMPLETE COMPLETE INFORMATION !!!!!)
2. the issued invoice will be paid in the amount specified by the operator for the given type and date of accommodation by bank transfer according to the due date on the invoice
3. will accept the accommodation rules, which the customer can familiarize themselves with here: Accommodation rules
Cancellation conditions are listed in a separate document.
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, https://adr.coi.cz/cs, is responsible for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The online dispute resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr can be used to resolve disputes between the customer and the service provider.
The customer can cancel the reservation electronically by e-mail under the conditions below.
If canceled up to 30 days before date of arrival, 100 percent of all nights will be charged.
Cancellation 7 to 29 days before the start of the stay 50% of the amount paid for the accommodation will be refunded.
Cancellation less than 7 days before the start of the stay… the amount for accommodation will not be refunded !!!
• Arrival at the accommodation from 15:00, the keys are in the safe, it is possible to arrange otherwise.
• The time to vacate the room on the day of departure is until 10:00 a.m., leave the keys to rooms No. 1 and 2 on the kitchen counter, and leave the keys to rooms No. 3, 4, 5, 6 in the door from the outside. Vacating the room at a later time is only allowed after prior agreement with the accommodation provider.
• It is not permitted to move furniture and equipment in the room or common areas without the consent of the accommodation provider, to carry out modifications and any interference with the electrical network or other installations.
• When leaving the room, please close the window, close the water taps in the bathroom, and turn off all the lights.
• The guest is fully responsible for damages caused to the property of the guesthouse by the guest himself, his visit or his animal.
• It is forbidden to bring dangerous objects and substances (sharp objects, weapons, explosives, flammables, caustics, poisons, etc.), narcotic or psychotropic substances, as well as objects or substances with a strong smell, into the premises of the boarding house.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of the complex, as is the consumption of alcohol in common areas.
• In the period from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., there is an obligation to observe the night silence.
• The guesthouse takes no responsibility for cars parked in the paid parking lot and is not responsible for the loss of items from the cars. Free parking in the vicinity of the guesthouse.
• Entry to private areas is prohibited.
• Always lock rooms and entrance doors when leaving the building.
• Common areas are monitored.
• During your stay, we respect your privacy and therefore do not go into the rooms. If you are interested in changing towels or taking out trash cans, please send an SMS to 602 468 766.
• The guest is obliged to familiarize himself with these accommodation regulations.
Your guesthouse HAWWWRAN